Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proctor U

shibaENUshibaENU Core Member
in General 102 karma

Help

Hey guys, I got some Qs regarding ProctorU.

So I just registered for the October Test and am kinda confused about what to do with Proctor U. I tried to signup and it won't let me choose LSAC for Institution. I did some research and it says I will receive an email from LSAC later then I can use that link to sign up for Proctor U? Am I correct?

Comments

• IOnlyAnswerCIOnlyAnswerC Alum Member
    60 karma

I just got my date/time for the June LSAT. You should look through your email inbox now and then for something from the LSAC, they will tell you when they plan on sending out the scheduling email to schedule a test date/time. Once get that email (probably around noon, 2 weeks before the test timeframe,) it should be in the form of step-by step instructions telling you to follow certain links.

That was all context. Now for your question; yes, that is correct. When I clicked the link in the scheduling email, ProctorU's site auto-filled the institution block with the LSAC's name, so I just had to input some information about myself. I'd recommend downloading their Chrome extension before all of that. You don't need the extension to schedule your test, but you need it to test your computer equipment right afterwards.

• nicholaswebaza66nicholaswebaza66 Alum Member
    13 karma

I think the software was changed

• shibaENUshibaENU Core Member
    102 karma

Thanks guys