Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Switching from V1 to V2 and not sure where to start.

dillonkey525dillonkey525 Alum Member
in General 7 karma

So I am in the "Some and Most Relationships" section of LR in V1, I have completed all of the lessons up to Valid Argument Form (4 of 9). When I switched over to V2 of the core curriculum, my progress was not transferred over and now I do not know where to start in this version of the program. I don't want to start from the foundational basics, but I am afraid if I skip too far ahead I will miss a lesson that I haven't covered in V1 yet. Any advice?

Comments

• dillonkey525dillonkey525 Alum Member
    edited June 2023 7 karma

Do I need to go through the new curriculum and try to find where I should start now?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2023 614 karma

@dillonkey525 I'm so sorry about that. CC v2 is a new set of Core Curriculum, so you won't be able to see your lesson progress from CC v1. However, you should be able to see your progress when you toggle back to CC v1.

If you would like to switch back to the old Core Curriculum, scroll to the top of the Syllabus page, and click "Switch to V1". See the GIF below:

Also, there's no need to redo modules that you've already done, unless you find yourself needing a refresher, but we think that CC v2 approaches LR in a more unified theoretical framework, which can help with your learning process!

If you have completed the CC v1, the best way to utilize CC v2 is to look at which question types in your analytics you think you should prioritize, and then view the new lessons for that question type. For example, if your analytics say that you should prioritize Sufficient Assumption questions, then go study and review the new lessons on Sufficient Assumptions.

Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions or email us at studentservice@7sage.com. I’m here to assist you.