Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June or postpone to august

ericcchung2001-1ericcchung2001-1 Alum Member

Hi I need some advice. I’ve been studying the lsat almost full time since January of this year. I’m shooting for a 170 plus but ever since I’ve been more strict on time for Rc and lr, I sometimes ended up getting -10on rc sometimes. Normally i would average around -4/5 but the trickier qs and denser passages in more recent pts rlly have been hurting me. For lr also, i would avg -2/3 but on some of the ones i. The 70-80 range i got -4/5 per section. My LG is normally perfect but because of my fluctuating rc score I score sometimes in the low 60 and occasionally in the low 70s(mostly high 60s). Im debating whether I should try taking it this week officially for the first time or if I should spend more time with rc and get more consistent and better at lr and shoot for august or September…Some say take it for the experience but based on my rc level I think the best I could do is maybe a 168-170? Best case scenario? Should I give it a shot or postpone it and take it when I consistently pt in the 170 range?
Thanks!

Comments

• ericcchung2001-1ericcchung2001-1 Alum Member
    62 karma

It seems like i struggle with time on rc and lr occasionally these days also but more so on the more recent lrs where i barely finish on time and sometimes even leave one blank

• ericcchung2001-1ericcchung2001-1 Alum Member
    62 karma

My last 5 pts were 72, 76, 78, 79, 83 all score in the 165-169 range

• ovidovid Member
    89 karma

I hope you postponed. I'm also in the high 60s/early 70s plateau and I'm aiming for better; August will give more time to study and refine those last few points and areas of weakness. Drill RC as much as you can.