Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Methods/September 2023 LSAT

mkgirl2002mkgirl2002 Core Member
edited July 2023 in September 2023 LSAT 10 karma

Hi! I've recently started taking my lsat studying seriously (I started studying end of may and have consistently been working for about 5 hours per day which I will continue for the next few months). I'm wondering what LSAT exam I should be taking. My diagnostic score was a 157 untimed (I'm an anxious person in general so I'm sure if I took it timed right now my score would decrease). I am hoping to increase overall to a 165ish, and I am wondering how long that generally takes to achieve that score increase. I know this stuff isn't linear, but I'm looking for a general idea. I haven't really had anyone to guide me through this process at all (applications, LSAT prep, or otherwise), and I thought that taking the LSAT in October would be perfectly normal, but I'm now realizing that maybe it's not if I would like to apply to schools by December of this year. I don't know if I'm on the right track at all, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated! #helpme #inquiry