Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live GRE Class

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
edited July 2023 in General 7286 karma

Hi everyone,

While you’ve been blind-reviewing, Foolproofing and thinking more about the word “unless” than anyone would have believed possible, J.Y. and I have been on a internetgalactic quest for the best teacher in the GRE universe. We found Andrew Colford, who got a near-perfect GRE score (169Q/170V), who (doesn’t want me to tell you) that he’s appeared in movies and TV, and who JY’d J.Y. in a math lesson.

If you’re thinking about applying to law school (or any school) with the GRE, check out our upcoming class. We’re limiting it to ten students on a first-come, first-serve basis. We welcome learners at all levels: Andrew will give individualized homework assignments for students who need extra help or an extra challenge.

What: Comprehensive GRE Class

When:

• Saturdays from 1 to 3 p.m. ET
  • Every week from July 15 through September 16 except for August 5 and September 2 (see full schedule)

Price: $599. The Official Guide to the GRE and ETS's official math practice book are included.

Where: This is a live, remote class. We’ll meet on Zoom. Recordings will be available to students of the class.

What to expect:

• Lively discussions
  • A combination of theory and GRE trickology (i.e., the “right” way and the fast way to do a problem)
  • Weekly homework assignments

Comments