Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Switching from Kaplan to 7Sage

zoodles72zoodles72 Live Member
in General 12 karma

Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask for some pointers on how to best use the 7Sage curriculum after having already completed a full Kaplan Course. I feel like I understand LR foundations pretty well and need the most help in LG and RC. I've taken 8 full length PTs and I've also done timing sections from a handful of other tests.
Is it better to start from scratch with 7Sage's full curriculum or skip to the video sections that target my weak areas? If you switched to 7Sage from another test prep provider, what did you do?

Comments

• Beau ChampBeau Champ Alum Member
    12 karma

I did a full Kaplan course about 20 years ago and thought it was trash. I think i could have had the same minscule improvements just by taking practice tests. Hopefully, its improved since then. Anyway, I did a month of live classes but found i was struggling sometimes and just decided to do the while v2 core curriculum course. I like it so far and think its way better than the Kaplan course i had but there are a few sections that are not explained too well. I think my main issue is timing because I'm not finishing tests but getting 170+ in blind review. I just hope speed comes with more practice. Just make sure you save the recent P.T.s for just before you take the real test. Another thing is the drill feature, apparently its really useful but they don't really explain howbto utilize it. RC will take the longest to improve so you may want to do RC live classes. I liked them especially the one with Josh aldy.