Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to increase my score to a 160 in 3 months

morae.2010morae.2010 Alum Member
in General 43 karma

I recently am reapplying to get into law school, I am hoping to get accepted in Baylor Law School and want to increase my score to the median (160). My lsat score was a 147 but I increased it to a 150 I am hoping to increase my score to 160 so I have a good chance in getting accepted. Any tips (very detailed) would be helpful on what help you breaks into the 160's from the 150's. Right now the section that I have the most incorrect is reading comprehension and I am currently working on logical reasoning after studying logic games for a month. (Also what do you think is the best way to study to benefit me the most understanding in each section)

Comments

• c2_howsec2_howse Core Member
    26 karma

You could totally get to 160 in 3 months. Main thing is you'll need at least 15 hours a week totally devoted to LSAT. Have to be consistent every week. If you do that plus blaze thru core curriculum, regular timed and untimed drills, and pts (all with proper BR), you'll hit your goal if not higher.

• JFDstudyingJFDstudying Alum Member
    10 karma

Absolutely. Aim for 170. You can totally do it. It's a matter of time and effort more than anything. Biggest thing is consistency and REALLY learning from mistakes. I kept a 3 subject notebook where I wrote down the questions I got wrong in each section, why I chose wrong answer, why I missed right answer and lessons learned. I went from 151 to 171. Do minimum one timed section per day and then at least one logic game and a few LR. Do a couple questions here and there on your phone instead of social media and it adds up. Focus more on doing real LSAT questions and only go to curriculum if you get questions wrong. Spend time on the explanations. Don't stop reviewing until you FULLY UNDERSTAND the correct answer and WHY YOU MISSED IT. You start to understand the test and learn from mistakes and start getting way more questions right. Aim for breaking 170 so you can get more scholarship money. YOU GOT THIS!!!!