Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to increase my score to 170+ by August?

aa4567890aa4567890 Member
in General 73 karma

Hi y'all. I recently received my score back on the June Flex LSAT and scored a 167. Would it be possible to increase my score to 170+ by August (recommendations for study schedule and tips would be great!). I self studied before with just Khan Academy and was getting between 168-170 on pt

Comments

• darga3darga3 Alum Member
    27 karma

I definitely think that's possible! I haven't taken the test yet, but in the last month I've gone from getting around 167 to an average in the 170s! The biggest changes I've made (and this might sound kind of ridiculous) are getting at least 8 hours of sleep and exercising almost daily. I normally study around 2-3 hours daily, but I think my stress about the test/classes was really getting to me. I feel that sleep and exercise have significantly reduced my stress levels. Also, my lowest section was RC. I spent about a week focusing only on RC with a few logic games to keep myself fresh, and by the end of the week I'd gone from -5 to -1/2. If there's one section that's more difficult than others, drilling it for a few days might be a good way to improve your score.
    Btw, congrats on the 167 and good luck if you do decide to take the August test! :)

• aa4567890aa4567890 Member
    73 karma

Thank you so much for the advice and reassurance! I definitely think the stress is getting to me as well so adopting healthier habits should be good for me.

• yazminseyazminse Member
    193 karma

@darga3 what did you do get better at RC? what exactly did you focus on while doing RC? any tips would be appreciated

• lizavetabulygina84lizavetabulygina84 Core Member
    7 karma

You got this!!!!