Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game time tracking stopping whenever I moving to new question?

TakeUrTime3TakeUrTime3 Live Member
edited July 2023 in Logic Games 12 karma

Hello all! Why is the game time tracking always stopping whenever Im moving onto another question? I have to manually click "continue game time tracking" Its not allowing me to see how long Im taking on each game accurately

Comments

• iolaw-12iolaw-12 Alum Member
    106 karma

"Game time tracking" is just tracking the amount of time you spend initially looking at and setting up a game. It stops when you move to a question because it's then tracking the amount of time you spend on each question.

So it is accurate because it does track the total time spent on a game, you only need to click "continue game time tracking" if you're going back to your initial setup and not working on a specific question.

• TakeUrTime3TakeUrTime3 Live Member
    12 karma

@"iolaw-12" said:
    "Game time tracking" is just tracking the amount of time you spend initially looking at and setting up a game. It stops when you move to a question because it's then tracking the amount of time you spend on each question.

So it is accurate because it does track the total time spent on a game, you only need to click "continue game time tracking" if you're going back to your initial setup and not working on a specific question.

Thank you so much! Im new to drilling on 7sage