Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combatting LSAT Fatigue

bmkingirl-1-1bmkingirl-1-1 Live Member
in General 9 karma

I've been having a problem with test taking fatigue and low stamina. I'm well into my studies but I've been studying on and off for two years now with 2 courses under my belt. I know the material and overall I'm familiar with the test. However, when I take PT timed I notice that I do well in the beginning and I start completely bombing at the end because I feel tired and this is reflected in my score as well. All checkmarks for the first 20-25 questions and almost all wrong at the end (last 8-10 questions). When I blind review my score is drastically different and I see the stupid mistakes I make that I wouldn't have if I wasn't so fatigued. There's a 10 point difference in my timed score and blind review score. Does anyone have any great tips to increase test taking stamina and decreasing fatigue? I feel if I can get past this hurdle I'll be in a much better place in my studies to help me get close to my ideal score.

Comments