Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub

teske_laurenteske_lauren Core Member
in General 18 karma

Hi! This may have already been answered, but I could not find it.....

Do you have to purchase lawhub? It is asking me to renew my subscription but I am not sure if its necessary? I know it allows me to practice what my test day will be like but seems like a waste since I have access to PTs through 7sage.

Thanks!

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    765 karma

Hi @teske_lauren,

Yes, Lawhub Advantage is necessary. Please note that an active Lawhub Advantage subscription is required in order to use any LSAT Prep course that uses real LSAT questions. That includes 7Sage and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Without an active Lawhub Advantage subscription, you won't be able to access parts of our subscription course that show the licensed materials, including the PrepTests and explanation videos. I'm afraid this is LSAC policy, and we don't have a say in this.

You can renew your Lawhub Advantage subscription by going to your LawHub account, and tapping on the "Upgrade to LSAT Lawhub Advantage" button that appears in a banner at the top of your library screen. Your Lawhub Advantage subscription will be renewed for one year.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.