Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Effective Studying

hollyrose613hollyrose613 Live Member
edited July 2023 in Logical Reasoning 180 karma

Hi, just wondering some thoughts on what the most effective study method is for most. Do I just go down through the syllabus in the order that it shows, or do I continue to stay in a section I am currently in (MSS for LR) retaking the drills until I start getting 100% on all the questions, and start to answer them with the targeted time? #help

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    802 karma

Depends on your test date and goal score. In general, I like to split up my LR/RC days so that I don't burn out, while also foolproofing games. If you haven't finished the CC yet, I would say just keep on going until you do.

• kaylarichards159kaylarichards159 Free Trial Member
    10 karma

Oh, it's hard to say because each of us has a different studying routine. I also split LR/RC days because otherwise, I'm too exhausted, and it's not good for studying and just for me. And I study every day because if I skip a day, the next one, I need to do more, and so on. I try to keep the balance.

• hollyrose613hollyrose613 Live Member
    180 karma

Thank you so much all, I have been feeling burnout a bit and seem to be decreasing in the amount of qtns I get correct, so these ideas help a bunch!