Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NGPA admissions with two evaluated scores

Happy-gt172Happy-gt172 Core Member
edited July 2023 in Law School Admissions 105 karma

I'm a non-citizen ngpa applicant with a transfer record during my bachelors (2years in one university, dropped out and transferred to my current university which accepted my previous credits, did two additional years and currently in 4th year).

After sending my transcripts to LSAC, I got the evaluated scores back and the first transcript from my previous uni came out as Above Average, marked as 'T2 / postsecondary institution'. The transcript from my current uni came out as Superior, marked as 'Bachelor-Equivalent Institution', also marked as T1 on the first page of the transcript summary.

How does this work for me during my admissions cycle? Do schools see the evaluations and take both grades into account, like 50% AA and 50% Superior? Or do they only count the diploma-granting uni, the one I'm currently attending in? (Superior)

I sent an email to LSAC of course, but they sent back what I assume is an automated response. I sent them an another email but no replies so far. Is there anyone on the forum who has any idea how this works? I would love a response from one of the 7sage counsellors as well..

Comments

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    306 karma

Where exactly do you see these results? I have five undergrad institutions so I'm curious.