Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Advice

marshalexander20marshalexander20 Alum Member
edited August 2023 in November 2023 LSAT 5 karma

Hello,

I am aiming to take the November LSAT. My highest PT was a 145 untimed. After trying different study courses, I feel lost on where to pick back up. My worst section is logic games, mainly scoring (-12+). I am constantly hovering around (-12) on each of the other sections. Every time I hunker down on a specific things, I think about how behind I am on other topics. It really interferes with getting work done. I have underestimated this test up to this point. I am ready to commit to a serious study schedule.

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    802 karma

If your highest PT is a 145, you still have a lot of fundamentals to learn. This is a good thing though, since you'll see a huge jump in your scores once you study (especially with LG). My recommendation would be to:

A) Finish the CC
    B) Take a PT once or twice a week.
    C) Analyze mistakes on said PT, then drill the sections that you need the most work on.

My weekly schedule taking me from a 149 > 170 was taking one PT a week and using BR and a Wrong Answer Journal to help me log wrong answers and see patterns, then alternating between doing LR/LG and RC/LG on different days. I liked splitting up LR and RC because combining them would increase my burnout.

I hope this helps, and you got this!

• mayaberryls15mayaberryls15 Live Member
    4 karma

@AlexgLSAT If you don't mind me asking, how long in total did you study for to get that result? That's amazing!