Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writing Section August

watersbbwatersbb Core Member

If I write my writing section after I take the LSAT next week will that delay me getting my scores back the day they says scores are released? (August 30th)? I need to see my score to see if I will be retaking in October and August 30th is the last day to register for October? I am trying to prioritize my studying this week and not focus on the writing.

Help

Comments

• ForeverjungForeverjung Free Trial Member
    8 karma

I received my writing back within a day for the June lsat. The people I know also got theirs back fewer than 3 days, for your reference.

• Adam PressleyAdam Pressley Core Member
    4 karma

didn't do my writing for the June LSAT for about 4 days post-exam. Still received my score on time. I believe that since the Writing is not scored, it is simply a completion based criteria for receiving the score.

• sw751140sw751140 Free Trial Member
    edited August 2023 3 karma

The LSAT Writing section is separate from the multiple-choice portion of the LSAT, and it does not impact the release date of your LSAT score. LSAT Writing samples are typically processed and made available to law schools separately from the multiple-choice LSAT scores. And if you can't concentrate on your exam because of your pending essay assignments then you can visit letsgradeit website where you will find more information related to online essay writing services. On that website, you can find reviews for essay writing service and it helps you choosing the best essay writer.

• CaitlinELinderCaitlinELinder Core Member
    76 karma

LSAC says they take a few weeks to grade the writing section. Since scores won’t release until the 30th you should be good. I haven’t taken the writing portion yet, so I’m hoping this is the case