Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jewellery LSAT?

MMMarieMMMMarieM Alum Member
in General 15 karma

Hi everyone,

This may seem kind of dumb so bare with me. I just got an email confirming my LSAT tomorrow and it says I am not allowed to wear any jewellery. This is fine besides the fact that I just got my nose pierced and can not take it out. Does anyone think this will be a problem/has anyone expereinced this rule for in person?

Comments

• thomaso3thomaso3 Alum Member
    16 karma

The email does say that if an organization's rules conflict with theirs, that the organization's rules take precedence. With that in mind, I think you might be okay. I don't believe LSAC has any issues with wearing jewelry during the test.

Worst case scenario, although it might be painful, you can for sure go back to the piercer and have them help you to get the piercing back in. I had to get my nose ring put back in about a month or two after I got it and my piecer was nice about it.

• bigschoenbigschoen Alum Member
    8 karma

I have hoop earrings that are small and I never even thought about that rule to be honest lol. I have only taken the LSAT once online but I don't remember it being an issue. I imagine they are referring to easily removable stuff that would make noise or be in the way. And like Thomas said, if LSAC doesn't say you can't do it, then you're good to go.