Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sending positive vibes for August test takers

Started working through CC in January this year and have increased my score by 25 points since then. I took the June test and the night before that one I posted a similar discussion wishing everyone luck and reminding everyone that mentality is SO important going into this. When I took my June test I sadly had a medical condition flare up. I sat through the test anyway and sadly was not able to perform at my best. However, I am not letting that stop me from annihilating this test tomorrow. You heard it here first: I scored over a 173 and am confidently applying to my dream schools. Feel free to claim your scores here as well -- and remember -- you are ready and you got this!

Sending an anxiety free and dare I say... fun... test your way this weekend. Hope y'all enjoyed my commentary on the CC and the PTs, it's been lit.

Comments

• MysterionMysterion Alum Member
    12 karma

Wishing the best for you and everyone taking the test this weekend! We got this! We'll get the score we are hoping for 🙏🏼

• bigschoenbigschoen Live Member
    8 karma

Appreciate the good vibes, sending em back your way too. We got this!

• kingjulienkingjulien Core Member
    31 karma

best of luck friends!

• Belle RossBelle Ross Alum Member
    14 karma

We got this, guys!! Remember to drink plenty of water, get a good dinner, and get plenty of rest. Cramming tonight will only tire you out!!

• vanessa.crespo09vanessa.crespo09 Live Member
    12 karma

Good luck everyone! Be confident in your answer choices and DO NOT Change them last minute!

• LegallyLilyLegallyLily Alum Member
    22 karma

WE GOT THIS! Apply everything you've learned...this is our time to shine!! we can do it.

• LSAT so I could runLSAT so I could run Alum Member
    51 karma

This didn’t age well. Never got to take it. Thanks ProMetric!