Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to link to a different lawhub account?

chienkuanyungchienkuanyung Alum Member

i previously linked my 7sage account to a lawhub account with no active lawhub advantage subscription

i just subscribed to lawhub advantage with a new lawhub account, but i guess my 7sage account has no way of knowing that...

what should i do?

Comments

• Sabrin.saide21Sabrin.saide21 Live Member
    6 karma

I had the same issue, you should contact LSAC and see if they can help you out. And also reach out 7sage and let them know what's going on.

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    256 karma

Hi @chienkuanyung,

I just sent you an email to assist you with your query. Can you please confirm receipt?

Thank you!

• chienkuanyungchienkuanyung Alum Member
    14 karma

hi thanks, but would you refund my $69 on this 7sage account?

im going to register a new 7sage account and link it to my lawhub account.

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    256 karma

Hi @chienkuanyung,

I just sent you another email to assist you with this query.

• chienkuanyungchienkuanyung Alum Member
    14 karma

i sashell thanks for the message!

but i already subscribed to 7sage on a new 7sage account and linked the new 7sage account to my new lawhub account.

please refund my $69 on this account

256 karma

Hi @chienkuanyung,

I see that a member from the team recently sent you an email to assist you with this issue.

Let me know if you have any questions!