Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

general thought on these videos for older PTs

Heyhey1234Heyhey1234 Core Member
in General 98 karma

I was thinking if 7sage can change the way they edit these videos for these earlier LSAT questions. Is it possible for these newer tutors to just do explanation like JY? I don't really find myself focusing listening to other students ask questions.. the videos seem to become really lengthy.. I feel like my money is not being well spent? not in an offensive way but I would like to achieve as much as I can through 7sage and not go searching for other explanations on internet. Idk what other people think about this

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    656 karma

@Heyhey1234 I'm so sorry to hear that, and I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'll definitely pass this along to our team. If you happen to have any more feedback or suggestions, please feel free to share—we're all ears!

• camilob95camilob95 Core Member
    25 karma

Agreed. The videos are incredibly long and seem unedited. I think that they can at least edit them to the parts where the instructor is explaining the answer chocies.