Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone with a transfer record during undergrad?

Happy-gt172Happy-gt172 Core Member
edited August 2023 in Law School Admissions 112 karma

I currently have two transcripts on LSAC because I transferred universities after my second year of bachelors.

Am also an international applicant as well, so after CAS' credit evaluation I have a transript from my previous uni (never completed due to transfer) that says, 'Above Average'. This is listed under 'post-secondary institution'.
The other transcript from my current uni (where I will be getting my diploma) is 'Superior', and listed as 'Bachelor-Equivalent institution'.

I did two years from each universities as my credits were transferred to my current university's bachelor program. The transferred credits did not get converted course by course, and didn't count towards my total GPA-which required me to send two transcripts. Also LSAC requires transcripts from ALL institutions..

Does anyone have any idea how admissions work in this case? Do schools/LSAC take both transcripts into account or only the one that you get the diploma from? Tried emailing LSAC to ask about this but they sent me a completely unrelated answer and ignored my follow-up :(