Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting on behalf of a 7Sage user: Need help with LR

Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services

[I am posting on behalf of a 7Sage user. Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for your help!]

I'm feeling a major loss of confidence right now. I completed the LR curriculum with 7 Sage, and I'm consistently scoring -5/-6 on Logical Reasoning. I seem to not be able to get to the last 5 questions every time. What would you suggest I do next?

Comments

• Everyone is different, so I could be off base, but I really think that trusting in the Blind Review process is going to be your best bet here. Don't be afraid to spend a long time on each question distinguishing between the one correct answer and the four incorrect ones. What exactly is the question asking for, and does that answer choice actually fulfill that at all?

Additionally, if your problems really are with those last 5, create drills of questions with only those difficult ones for a little while and see what that does. Again, try not to be afraid to really spend a lot of time, and the speed will come.

I hope that this helps, even a little bit!

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    797 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--" said:
    [I am posting on behalf of a 7Sage user. Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for your help!]

I'm feeling a major loss of confidence right now. I completed the LR curriculum with 7 Sage, and I'm consistently scoring -5/-6 on Logical Reasoning. I seem to not be able to get to the last 5 questions every time. What would you suggest I do next?

Do drills to increase your speed in the front half of the section. If you have 10-12 minutes to spend on those 5 questions at the end your chances of getting them right will be a lot higher.