Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make sure you switch to v2 7Sage Curriculum

tina.marietina.marie Live Member
edited September 2023 in General 152 karma

~ I apologize for any typos or errors & hope this makes sense ~

Hello, I just noticed that there's 2 version of the 7sage curriculum. The new one is V2, so obviously it's an upgrade (personally, I like it better). I just got through about 70 hours of material for v1 and when you switch to v2 all the progress goes away, but you still can access v1.

I'm trying to let people know that v2 exists before they get into the bulk of v1 and make the switch like I just did. It's beneficial to request the feature, because you will have the option of going through the same material, but taught in 2 different ways. If there's a topic or subject you're confused about on one curriculum, maybe the other version will clarify things for you.

The way I got v2 was by commenting in a comment section on one of the curriculum posts. I'm pretty sure all posts are monitored by the person who could grant you access to v2. I would just comment on this discussion and request v2. If it works, someone down below would have a reply from a 7sage rep confirming their access.

Whoever is the first person to see this, if the comment thing doesn't work please drop the email to contact 7sage

If it does work, then anybody could just comment asking for it in the reply or as a new comment! I hope this helps someone not feel like they just wasted time on one curriculum or feel discouraged when they make the switch!

Update: (9/18/23)

In the comment section, Cherry a Rep from 7sage commented the instructions. I'm not sure how to flag or pin the message, but look down below! look for

"Cherry - Student Service Administrator Student Services"

Comments

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    616 karma

that's really good advice. Thank you for putting this up!

• Happy-gt172Happy-gt172 Core Member
    95 karma

help

I don't see an option between v1 and v2 on my curriculum, can anyone from 7sage confirm if I have access to v2?

• tina.marietina.marie Live Member
    edited September 2023 152 karma

@7sage can you please help @muntauw access v2???

• BiglsatstudentBiglsatstudent Live Member
    45 karma

I can't access it either. @7sage

• krys.powerkrys.power Alum Member
    9 karma

Same here, not sure if I have it or how I can even figure that out?

• nbajaj13nbajaj13 Core Member
    14 karma

Hi, looking to gain access to V2 as well

• robertjimenezrobertjimenez Live Member
    8 karma

How do I gain access to v2 and should I?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1453 karma

Hi everyone,

If you need access to CC v2, you can do the following:
    1. Go to your Account Settings via this special link.
    2. Under "Profile Settings," put a checkmark on "Try new curriculum (beta)"
    3. Click "Save Changes"
    4. Click "Syllabus" and you'll be looking at Core Curriculum v2 Beta

If you are unable to access v2 after following the above-mentioned steps, please send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com so we can assist.

Please feel free to send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com if you have any questions about CC V2.

Thank you!