Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Reasoning...too much???

amelzein3amelzein3 Core Member

Is it just me that thinks Logic Reasoning is too long on here? To those who took the LSAT, did you skip through logic reasoning or some of it? I have been in it and still have not started Logic Games, should I wait until I finish logic reasoning first or instantly start going to logic game? (I am taking the October LSAT). Please comment!!

Comments

• bailey.emmett10bailey.emmett10 Alum Member
    edited August 2023 12 karma

Logic games clicked really quickly for me. I haven't done more than maybe one or two lessons on the LG core curriculum just because I don't need help there. Instead I have been focusing on LR and that does correlate over to LG with MBT and lawgic reasoning. LG is the quickest section to improve on. It just takes practice. I try and take 2 games a day to stay on top of it but am drilling religiously on LR and RC and have been focusing on LR core curriculum as its my weakest area.

• amelzein3amelzein3 Core Member
    6 karma

Oh okay, thank you so much!!

• nnekaryanne5nnekaryanne5 Alum Member
    19 karma

lol i completely agree, its a LOT of content. I'm debating moving my date from Oct to Nov because i feel so unprepared with the LR, but i did finish the LG section first and do drills daily or everyother day while learning the LR material.

• kristengkristeng Core Member
    52 karma

They changed the LR recently and it seems more difficult now!