Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requesting transcript after graduation

daltonpoole99daltonpoole99 Alum Member
edited September 2023 in Law School Admissions 7 karma

I graduated from undergrad in the spring of 2021. I planned on attending law school the following fall put then ultimately came to the conclusion that I was not ready financially nor emotionally. Now I am planning on attending law school in the fall of 2024. Back when I planned on attending law school in the fall of 2021, I requested my transcript and it was processed in the LSAC system as it existed in that point in time (which was in December and therefore did not include my final semester grades). Do I need to request another transcript that includes my final semester grades? I feel silly for asking this question and my intuition screams "oh course you do, you idiot!!" but I did not seeing anything on the LSAC website addressing this issue. So I would like to confirm here: do I need to re-request my transcript? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    802 karma

"Candidates must have official transcripts sent to LSAC for any additional academic work completed, including degrees obtained, to update the file." According to this, I would say so.