Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explanation Video not loading

jiwoonyoon.sgjiwoonyoon.sg Core Member
edited September 2023 in Technical Problems 92 karma

+) EDIT: problem solved
Leaving this here for anyone with the same issue - just allow all the site settings for 7sage.com. This worked for me.

Hi, I have a problem accessing the explanation video for P1 / LG / G1 (But I assume it'll be the same with all other content.) I use Chrome and there are no internet issues.

What happens is I hear the audio, and I see the blue mouse pointer going around the screen, but no visuals.
Referring to one of the discussions here I have tried changing the Video Player settings via my profile - tried both Basic and Classic - the video keeps loading, and nothing happens.

Any help here? Would be much appreciated.

Comments

• jiwoonyoon.sgjiwoonyoon.sg Core Member
    92 karma

Also tried switching to another browser, but same issue.

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    257 karma

I'm happy to hear that you solved the issue, @jiwoonyoon.sg!

I'd like to provide some additional troubleshooting tips just in case anyone else runs into this issue.

A. Try changing your video player to a more compatible one. Here’s how:

Go to Account settings
    Under Profile Settings
    Tap on the drop-down menu under Video Player
    Select "Basic - Most compatible player with least features"
    Tap “Save Changes” as shown below:

B. Try using a different web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.).

C. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

I hope this helps!