Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you're frustrated with yourself...

tina.marietina.marie Live Member
in General 152 karma

I just decided to do this today and take an untimed practice test. I really am thrilled with my score because it means I can score higher than I thought I could. It doesn't mean I will magically get that score on test day, but it does mean I understand more of the material than I thought I did. It makes me feel a lot more confident & proud in the work I have just put in for these past few months. Yes the time pressure will always be there, but I now know I have a lot more of the concepts down than I even thought.

This is more to boost your confidence in your studies. I have been threw a rut believing that it was impossible for me to score higher than I was on timed PT, but this changes that narrative. I can do it, now it's time to get faster. How can I speed up my process and maintain that accuracy, is the next step in the process. No more learning new things, you're just improving and refining what you already know. :) hope this helps!

Comments

• Lawyerpillar25Lawyerpillar25 Core Member
    33 karma

Thank you for sharing. I never thought to take a full untimed practice test. I also believe I have a greater potential to score higher and that I just need more practice to nail down the time aspect. I hope to hear that you get where you want to be soon! Keep Going!