Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jan 2024 Study Group

xanderyoaks-1-1xanderyoaks-1-1 Core Member
edited October 2023 in Study Groups 20 karma

Hello,

Trying this again as I have found new motivation to study for the LSAT. Please reach out to me if you would like to study together!!!!

I am currently scoring: 165-170 (Official take October 2022 was 165).

Goal score: 173+ (hoping to be a splitter!)

I plan to take in Jan 2024, but willing to push back until I am consistently scoring in the range that I want.

Location: Virtual but I would also be down to meet if you are in the DFW area.

I am in Central time zone. I have a 9-5, so would have to meet either early morning before work (7:30ish) or after work (6pm or later). Currently I am putting in about 1-3 hrs per day except Friday, a PT on Sunday.

What I need help with: Logic Games is my weakest section. I used to be somewhat decent at it before I basically stopped studying in January of this year.

What I can (potentially) help you with: RC and LR are my strongest sections. I have been getting -2/3 on the last RC PTs I have been taking, -4 or less for LR.

I do not have a real preference for what your current score is, but 158+ would be ideal. I do learn a lot by working with/teaching others so it is not a hard limit!

Comments