Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading Comp Help/Advice

Allan B.Allan B. Alum Member

For background, I've taken the LSAT twice and scored low 160's both times (albeit my second score was significantly lower than my PT averages). For the last 10 PTs, my average score is 169, peaking at a 175. My average performances are -3.4, -2.3, and -5 in LR, LG, and RC respectively.

I know what I need to do to better my LR and LG scores and I've gotten -0 on these sections before. The issue is I have no idea how to approach RC. My best was a -2 and I don't think I can reach -0 with my current tactics. I've gone through all the curriculum and am stuck because I feel like the only way I can improve in RC is by reading faster and being more attentive. I always aim for the big picture and the low resolution summaries slow me down considerably.

If you have a strategy for RC, even if it is unique, I would love to hear it! This is especially true if you have a strategy/strategies for specific question types on RC since I would love a more focused approach.