Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

overcoming LSAT plateau

rsolennyrsolenny Core Member
in General 18 karma

I been having a hard time overcoming this plateau I been in for the past 2 months. I finally saw a difference in how I engaged with the material with my lsat PT and saw a small increase. What I been doing has been making sure I have a strategy for every LR question, but I still have a hard timing getting those level 4-5 questions correct. I know the way to get better at logic games is to just do them everyday. If anything has helped anyone overcome a plateau I'm all ears. I been studying for 5 months now and taking the January exam and I'm just becoming frustrated because feels like anything I do isn't helping. Any comments will be very helpful even if it has to do with a strategy for a question type.

Comments

• cira2025cira2025 Core Member
    edited November 2023 116 karma

Hi! I understand this struggle too. Although I am getting out of it myself, what I did was to focus on one question type I know I am having trouble on and focus on that. I find focusing and trying to employ the strategies methods over and over again helps me even if it means I understand why one answer choice is wrong where I would not have seen that before. In terms of logic games, I just do the foolproof message and try to explain in my head why this world could work, etc. Hopefully this helps! Best luck on your studies.