Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think Grammarly just ruined my LSAT Writing sample...

atasaiya16atasaiya16 Live Member
in General 6 karma

So today I took my LSAT Writing and felt so lucky with the prompt I got. However, a bit into writing, I realized my grammarly extension was on and I accidentally opened one of the suggestions.. I avoided it for the rest of the exam, but now I'm worried my sample is going to be flagged and cancelled because it'll consider it cheating. This was my first time using proctorU and unlike proctortrack, it didn't tell me which softwares to shut down before the test, so I didn't even think about it. I'm so upset because I got so lucky with my prompt and now I'm thinking I'll likely have to write it again. Does anyone else have any experience with this happening? if so, what happened?I

Comments

• glvandorenglvandoren Alum Member
    2 karma

The same thing happened to me (September 2023) and it was approved the next day. I'm sure the people "proctoring" the writing section could care less.

• jennnxxpjennnxxp Core Member
    63 karma

This also happened to me. I was approved within a day as the comment above was also.