Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

always getting one LG question wrong

lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
in Logic Games 379 karma
Hi everyone, I am pretty much ALWAYS getting either the 2nd or 3rd question wrong in logic games. I know why, because by the 2nd/3rd I haven't completely mastered the rules but by the last few I understand them 100%. Any advice on how to master the moment I diagram them?

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    If you're sure that's the issue, spend more time initially before beginning the questions. Either spend more time looking for inferences or how the rules will interact.
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    379 karma
    Yeah, that makes the most sense. I guess it's just hard for me to not jump directly into problems because I feel like I am wasting time. Thank you!
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    It won't waste time as you will make inferences and gain familiarity, which will expedite question part of section.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    As long as the work you do up front is productive and correct then it doesn't really matter if you spend 6 minutes on the setup if it makes each question take 10-15 seconds. Just keep practicing and you'll develop a better feel for when to dive into the questions and when to push out more inferences up front...