Study Buddy Needed (Goal Score 165 - 170)

cmelrosecmelrose Core Member

Hi there!

I am in search of a study buddy, preferably in the SF Bay Area. My ultimate goal score is a 170 but I would be more than happy to settle for a 165. My average score is 157 with my highest score being a 160 and lowest being a 155. I would love to find someone who has been scoring similarly so that we can hold each other accountable to study and discuss missed questions to reinforce the logic.

A bit about me, I work as a paralegal in immigration law. I plan on pursuing a Masters in Human Rights and Democratization in Europe before starting law school but I want to take the LSAT now since LG is my best section. My dream school is UT Austin and I have already decided to apply ED.

Please let me know if you would be interested in studying together. :)

Comments

• ananewportananewport Member
    6 karma

Hi, i would be interested, but i am located on the east coast..., I am also looking for a study partner, however, i am located South Jersey area. Agreed, that are multiple benefits in studying as a team..., I just started my studying couple month ago and planning to take the February one, so a bit under time pressure.., and as I work full time as doctor, and also being a mom of three, I consider teaming up very important and have definetly ideal to have someone to bounce ideas back and forth crucial..., if timing zone not an isuue, sure we can make some dates available, if not anyone on the east coast available as time would be more manageable plesse kindly let me know; Ana;) good luck to all!!! ✌️🤔🙌

• relawstudent-1relawstudent-1 Alum Member
    14 karma

Hi! I am also located on the east coast but would be happy to team up with you guys if we could do sessions over Zoom?