Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lawhub Subscription not working

sergey_javadyan19sergey_javadyan19 Core Member
in General 5 karma

I renewd My yearly Lawhub subscription with the same account. However, I keep receiving the following notice:

"Sorry, your account must be linked to an active LSAC LSAT LawHub Advantage account to access licensed materials. Link your account to continue your access.
You successfully linked 7Sage to your LSAC account, however your LSAC account does not have an active LawHub Advantage subscription. Please purchase or renew LawHub Advantage on your LSAC account directly from LSAC by logging into lawhub.lsac.org, then tapping on your name in the top right corner, then “Upgrade to LawHub Advantage.”"

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    775 karma

@sergey_javadyan19 I'm so sorry for the trouble. I checked on our end and noticed that we have provided your account with interim access so you can access the licensed materials while the issue on your account is not fixed. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

• rodrigo00rodrigo00 Alum Member
    6 karma

I am also having this problem. I just paid for the subscription this morning and it won't update.

• heatherlambethheatherlambeth Core Member
    4 karma

I am having this problem as well

• hello_legalhello_legal Alum Member
    14 karma

I am also having this problem as well - this is very upsetting, I'm out 200 dollars and can't even practice