Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Parent with Cancer and LSAT

Hey everyone!

Wondering if there is anyone that currently has a parent with cancer and is studying for their LSAT? How has studying been? How are you managing both the LSAT and care-taking?

I was originally suppose to take the Nov LSAT and then bumped it to Jan because my father's cancer treatment was a large commitment, he currently has stage 3 skin cancer (don't forget to wear sunscreen everyday y'all). I have a few more days to decide if I still want to do the Jan LSAT or take it in Feb/early next year and apply next cycle (I'm PT'ing around 160-167 timed). I'm 24 right now and I know 26 is not old but I feel a bit pressured to get in next cycle at 25. I worry that I might commit to the Jan LSAT and then my father's cancer might progress which will only lead to more stress and anxiety.

Everyone around me has been nothing but supportive about any decision I make so I'm just looking to get any general advice from people experiencing the same or a similar thing! Thanks everyone and happy studying!!