Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Skype BR partner and/or group

lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
Hi all,

I am looking for a Skype partner(s) to BR Preptests with for the December test. Ideally, I want to have a call at least twice a week, once on either Tues or Wed night and once on Saturday night. I should add that I am looking for serious and disciplined partner(s) who are committed to calling every week. I would like to start with PT 36 next week.

Please message me if you are interested!

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    You should reach out to @nicole.hopkins. She's the queen of BR Groups.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @ENTJ said:
    She's the queen of BR Groups.

Here is where I keep all the names of those interested in BR groups. Once captured, they never leave.

@target180 — Some folks are setting up a group for December, which I might also end up helping to orchestrate (fail grammar in sentence, stopped care). Look for the thread entitled "6 months" .
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    @nicole.hopkins NSA much? ;)
  • lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
    135 karma
    Thanks, guys. I am aware that some people are trying to set up a group for December but I really want to start BRing soon (like next week or the week after at most) and I don't think that group will start PTing any time soon.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    just skip ahead a bit and join us for a Wednesday/Saturday call
  • __Juan____Juan__ Alum Member
    184 karma
    Hmmm, I could join you on the Saturday BR. I don't know about the weekday BR, due to working full time. I'm in the late 30's PTs BTW
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Don't be afraid to get wild and skip around!
  • lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
    135 karma
    @juan_name Please message emli1000 and let her know that you want to join the Saturday Group. It seems like it will be on Saturday evenings at 7pm EST.
  • d_bock123d_bock123 Alum Member
    3 karma
    Hello I am just starting PT 36 as tomorrow and am willing to BR with you if you would like!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Hmmm 2 karma and pushing this study pal website ... I feel like I've seen this before ... @"Dillon A. Wright" ?