Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making a Study Plan for the next 4-5 Months

dbjr1818dbjr1818 Core Member
edited November 2023 in General 8 karma

Hi everyone! I am planning to take the April LSAT and will begin studying (hopefully) tomorrow. I wanted to see if anyone had any advice on how to set up my studying using 7Sage. I know that there is a curriculum but I noticed that when I put in my start date to my end date (test date) that it says I'm not studying enough hours a week.

When I took my first diagnostic (Preptest 66 on Khan Academy) I scored a a 137, with my scores as the following:
- LR (Sec 1): 8/25
- LR (Sec 2): 12/26
- RC: 9/27
- LG: 5/22

I do work full time, so if anyone has any advice on how to study while working a full time job that would also be appreciated! I am excited to get started... and I am open to any advice anyone may have. What's worked best for you, where you saw your most improvement, and how I can structure my time to maximize my return on investment.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Live Member
    390 karma

drilling 1 question type at a time is helping me in LR. Then drill sections maybe after a month of doing that and then rinse and repeat not taking too many whole PT's in a week. For LG drill game type and then whole sections after about a month. For RC I am going to start just drilling main point questions since all the reading doesnt absorb. When I can master that i will move on to another common question type. I am interested to read how others suggest.

• lrgilbert2323lrgilbert2323 Live Member
    13 karma

I am in the exact same position as you and plan to take mine in April as well. I would love insight on what people think is the best way to study in this time frame.