Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancel or Keep Nov. 2023 Score/Possibly Wait to Retake

dlaguna612dlaguna612 Core Member
edited November 2023 in November 2023 LSAT 21 karma

Hi all! In need of some advice for canceling or keeping my score for November's test. I scored a 146 and now I am thinking of taking April's test instead of January to see significant improvement (which means I will probably not apply this cycle like I intended). Two questions (1) is it worth it to cancel - I believe I was not as prepared as I should have been coming in to the test and (2) Is it best to give myself more time to prepare for a better score or should I try again for January in hopes of scoring better and applying this cycle (168+)?

Comments

• EriinkellyEriinkelly Core Member
    58 karma

I would personally retake the test in April and apply for the next cycle. You will feel more confident in your score and your application

• dlaguna612dlaguna612 Core Member
    21 karma

@Eriinkelly said:
    I would personally retake the test in April and apply for the next cycle. You will feel more confident in your score and your application

Hey Erin! Thanks for your advice and I agree I was leaning more towards the latter as well. Do you think I should keep or cancel my score. Or does cancelling look bad?