Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy/Advice for Improving Score

DAUGUST97DAUGUST97 Core Member

Hello 7sage community,

I have been studying for the LSAT for about 3.5 years. Normally, time standardized tests are one of my weaknesses. I have been using 7sage for the past 2.5 years and recently finished the core curriculum (CC) in July. Some of the reasons why it took me a while to finish the CC is because one of my professors and I are trying to publish a law article at the same time, and I work. Since my first practice test in July after completing CC, I have been able to raise my score from a 132 to a 144. Despite the progress, I am unsure of how to increase my score anymore. My desire score is a 156 on the LSAT by April of 2024. I want to concentrate on improving in LR and LG to achieve my target score. I recently bought “The Loophole” by Ellen Cassidy and intend to read it soon. And have been fool proofing logic games too. Is there anyone willing to be my study buddy, who is currently PTing in the 150s or higher, or is there any other advice that someone can give me to increase my score?