Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting (Re)started on LSAT Prep

iflsatthen170iflsatthen170 Core Member
in General 19 karma

Last summer I did 7sage practice for the LSAT and finished the curriculum, however, I didn't do enough practice tests to be confident to take the LSAT that summer. Now, I'm planning on taking it in June, however, I stopped studying over the last semester because school was pretty busy. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips to get back into it because at this point, since its been around 3-4 months since I've even looked at LSAT stuff, I don't fully remember the stuff taught in the lessons before. I also don't want to go back and spend time on content review... but I also don't want to drill questions and PTs without having the strategies in my head to do better. Any tips to overcoming this dilemma lol...? I should note that I spent more time than I should've on content review in the summer so I honestly don't have as much practice applying the lessons taught in testing conditions or even in drilling (I know I was dumb for this lol)