Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strong on LR, need practice on LG and RC

brijstewartbrijstewart Core Member
in General 13 karma

I've done the diagnostic and before using 7sage (and now realizing I shouldn't have) I did a few practice tests. I consistently did very well on the LR (-4 to -0) but need some work on the LG and RC. Part of that is because I took formal logic in college which helps a lot with LR. I also saw that the LR section was 120 hours of time where the other two are each 40. Because of this, I thought it was better to try to go through the other two sections of the course, and see how I'm doing on practice tests after that before seeing if I needed to do the LR section.

But as I'm starting to go through the RC section of the course I'm seeing that there are a couple small references to the LR section. I wanted to see if it's worth going the entirety of the LR course section now or if there are a few specific parts of it that are relevant but not necessarily the entirety. Has anyone else been in a similar situation where they're good at LR but need to work on the other two? Would love any advice people have!