Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Being behind

tarasaour167tarasaour167 Live Member
edited January 10 in General 8 karma

I am currently behind I would said 3 weeks behind on my core curriculum (study schedule) I just wanted to know how should I keep going. Should I go through all the lessons then drills? or Should go through lessons do some of the drills and move on so I can catch up? Give me advice on how I should go on about everything. Also I was planning on taking it in April and I have 2 free tests should I take one test in April to just how it is or should I keep my 2 free chances till I am fully ready for the fall?

Comments

• kingjulienkingjulien Live Member
    33 karma

Hi! You may want to consider that if you take the LSAT before August 2024, you will need to cover logic games. Anything after August 2024, you won’t need to prepare for LG sections and your focus should be on LR and RC instead.

With that said, I’d take a couple (2) practice tests and to gauge my strong suits. You may benefit from taking the lsat in the fall if you don’t plan on mastering LG. But if you’re good across the board with all three sections, the April exam is not a bad idea but you will be in a time crunch.

Best of luck 🥳

• lucasjameszieglerlucasjamesziegler Alum Member
    385 karma

Afternoon! You should not be thinking about this in terms of catching up! You should move on to new sections of studying once you feel like you have grasped the material. Moving on for the sake of following a schedule is counter productive to your end goal.

• kaitlyn25kaitlyn25 Live Member
    17 karma

Hi! I am kinda on the same path! I am "behind" a little on the curriculum but I was able to see a lot of the hours/work it is factoring in is all the PT's. 7sage makes the study plan by including EVERYTHING the course has. Since I know I am taking the LSAT twice for sure, I know I don't want to take all the PT's available- that way I have fresh exams to use to study after April to prepare for June. So I would say if you are also planning to take the exam twice, to probably save yourself a few fresh exams for your studying. I am planning to study about 30-40 hours a week however, but I am not going to rush myself on learning the core material! Hope this helps and best of luck too!