Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to break into the 160s in less than a month?

legallegendlegallegend Alum Member

I really want to apply for the fall 24 cycle. The only thing holding me back is this damn LSAT score. GPA and other app materials are already drafted and ready to submit. Planning to take the upcoming Feb LSAT. Struggling right now to reach at least a 160. I will settle for 157-159.
Current STATS: highest PT timed so far is a 150. untimed is a 165.
I've been taking at least 2 PTs a week so far this month and been doing the BR for all of them. Idk what else to do to increase my score or if there is still hope for that even happening in the next 2-3 weeks.

Comments

• LSATstarLSATstar Core Member
    42 karma

What has really helped me get into that 160s range is mastering LG. They are so repetitive and if you understand the fundamentals of conditional reasoning then you just need to improve on your speed. I have been focusing my time on drilling LR and doing sections then always watching every video on what I got wrong or what I was unsure of. From there you need to focus on the language in LR because the right answer choice is often missed from overlooking a word in the AC or stimulus. RC will naturally improve as your LR skills do. Lastly, with the test being in 3 weeks you need to be taking more timed tests to build up endurance.