Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Falling Behind on Study Schedule

katiemoreno111katiemoreno111 Core Member
in General 14 karma

Hey everyone! I study 2-3 hours per day, and am scheduled to take my exam in April. I wish I could just focus on studying but I am currently a senior in college and work part time as well. I am also a bit of slow learner with new concepts, so I take way longer on the lessons than it suggests.
How do y'all manage to keep up with your study schedule?

Comments

• mtbell11mtbell11 Core Member
    14 karma

in the same boat as you. April will be here before you know it! Lock in and stay the course, you got it. Also, cut some unnecessary things out like social media and Netflix. that helped me a lot

• Richard SchweikartRichard Schweikart Live Member
    17 karma

I am no longer in school but work full-time M-F 8-5. Everyone is different, but the key for me has been 1) staying consistent and 2) cutting out unnecessary time wasters, as the previous commenter stated. Of course, some compromises have to be made when it comes to social outings and hobbies as well. Remember you are investing in yourself and your future by studying hard for this test. Those close to you should understand that it is temporary.