Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you, 7Sage :)

yaguilar9yaguilar9 Live Member
in General 52 karma

I can't believe I am finally done studying for the LSAT. It has been a long-time coming. Working a full time job and managing applications has made it difficult to study to say the least. I took the November LSAT and scored a 158. I just got my score for January and I got 165! I must admit that after taking the January LSAT I was so done with the test, hoping I did my best so I wouldn't have to retake it. My mental health has improved so much since I stopped studying for the test. I know the process is hard, but let me tell you how liberated you feel after you're done with the test. I appreciate 7Sage for providing me with a fee waiver because studying for this test is also resource-dependent. I met so many amazing people in the live classes, I love how much we become a community as we struggle together on this test. Also, shout-out to the amazing tutors here at 7Sage and the 7Sage podcast. I took the in-person class in NYC (w/ Henry) and it was so worth it. As the test transitions to being more LR focused, I would highly suggest supplementing your studies with The Loophole. I read the book the last month of my studies and it helped me so much with LR. I know I could continue to study for the test and aim to score higher, but I am so burnt out. I already have been accepted to my state school with a good scholarship package and I am waiting to hear from more schools. Please reach out if you have any questions, I am happy to help :)

Comments

• JY DiscipleJY Disciple Live Member
    342 karma

@yaguilar9 Congrats! That's a competitive score. Good luck with law school.

• ivan.lewandowski1ivan.lewandowski1 Live Member
    edited January 31 162 karma

Nice. Hoping I can get a decent score myself before they change the test in August. Just worried that if my score isn't great in June, then I won't really be able to retake it. And it will be my first time testing.