Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT AUGUST 2024

cjadespeercjadespeer Core Member
in General 7 karma

Hi everyone. I'm currently scheduled for the April 2024 LSAT administration but I want to push it back to August '24 to avoid the Logic Games section and to give myself more time to utilize 7Sage to prepare for the test. My issue is that the registration isn't currently open and from previous years it looks like you can't register until May for the August test. If that's true, I'll be in a pickle because the deadline to change my test date free of charge is at the end of this month, as well as the fact that I'm scheduled for April but the sign-up wouldn't be until May so I'd be forced into withdrawing my registration for the LSAT altogether by February 29th and then signing up for the August LSAT when it opens. I'm wondering if it could be an option to switch dates to the June test then switch to the August date when registration opens without incurring a penalty/paying more as a result of pushing my test date. Does anyone have any advice or insight into this matter that could be helpful for my situation? Additionally, I couldn't find Ithaca, NY as a test administration site on the LSAC website. Ithaca College and Cornell used to administer the LSAT so I'm curious if they're no longer offering it there and not sure who to contact for that information. Many thanks in advance for any advice/insight!

Comments

• emilykaleremilykaler Live Member
    3 karma

I would contact LSAC and see if they have any insight on how to go about this...Maybe they could pre-register you on their end or credit your account until registration opens. I heard of this happening to a lady in a Facebook group I am in and, sadly, she had to eat the registration fee. Good luck!