Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official February 2024 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited February 21 in February 2024 LSAT 1433 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

Here's the official February 2024 LSAT Discussion Thread.

REMINDER: Under your Candidate Agreement, you may not discuss the details of any specific LSAT questions at any time. For the February 2024 LSAT, general discussion of what sections you had, or how difficult you found a given section, or speculation about which sections were scored or unscored, is prohibited until after 9pm ET, Tuesday, February 13th.

Posts that violate these rules will be taken down and may result in disciplinary action from LSAC. Let’s work together to ensure the test is fair to everyone, and not share information before everyone has taken the test.

Some examples of typical comments:

The following comments are okay 🙆‍♀️
- the section on Cambodian woodworking really had me second guessing everything.
- a few of the games had me confused but think I was okay.
- overall fair test, struggled on a couple of RC passages (damn you polymorphic molecules) but think I was okay hoping for a -2 or -3

The following comments are over the line 🙅‍♂️
- the passage on Cambodian woodworking didn’t count.
- I had Cambodian woodworking, Fireflies, and rice farming in Iowa so Lithuanian Lithograph Libraries was experimental.
- fair test but struggled on a couple RC passages (polymorphic molecules anyone? Thankfully it didn’t count). Don’t want to take again in June
- Anyone know if Polygamist Societies in the 1880s was real or experimental?
- Please tell me that polygon dice game didn’t count

Good luck to everyone taking the February 2024 LSAT!

Please keep all discussions of the February 2024 LSAT here!

Comments

• CoralBriefCoralBrief Core Member
    18 karma

Hi! Did anyone else's Prometric crash? Mine crashed THREE times during my LSAT and I was unable to complete the test by the end of the ordeal.
    Got through 1/4 of the first section of the LSAT and then Prometric said I was "disconnected from my proctor"and that my progress was saved. I logged BACK into Prometric, completed the system check and room check a second time, and then had to speak to a second proctor before proceeding with the section I was on. I finished the section and then as I began the second section I was "disconnected from my proctor" again. I repeated the checking progress a third time and it eventually didn't let me back in. Spent more time trying to fix my technical issues than actually taking the exam. XD

• natalieosaiehnatalieosaieh Alum Member
    4 karma

For me the LG section was easier while the LR and RC sections were kind of hard, which was a bit of a surprise considering LG is usually my worst section. For LR I ended up flagging 7 questions in the row which was not great haha. The last LG was a bit hard but fortunately I had gotten through the others fast so I had some extra time to spend on it. 100% have you guys to thank for my success on that one!

• sr742sr742 Core Member
    27 karma

I had two LRs-- found both of them very hard! Does anyone know what type of classification the 'zoos' question would be? I want to try to drill more like those the next time I take the test.