Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why do I not have imbedded videos after "One Predicate and Two Subjects"?

victttoriabradleyvictttoriabradley Core Member
in General 14 karma

The videos make learning way easier how come they end now?

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    601 karma

Hi @victttoriabradley, I understand that the videos made the learning experience more accessible and easier to understand.

We’re currently adding videos for our CCv2 Foundation lessons; the videos are already available before One Predicate and Two Subjects. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide specific estimates or ETAs for the completion of these videos. Our team is working diligently to ensure that each new feature meets our high quality and user experience standards, which means development times can vary.

In the meantime, you can switch to CCv1, which has a complete set of videos. To switch to CCv1, click "Switch to V1" near the top of the Syllabus page. See the sample screenshot below:

Note that CCv2 already has video lessons for Logical Reasoning, Logic Games (for pre-August 2024 LSATs), and Reading Comprehension. You can start by checking out this link: https://7sage.com/lesson/mc-lesson-1-lsat62-s4-question-01/.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!