Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4 Section PT for August Format?

il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Live Member
in General 269 karma

Hi there,

I know it is important to simulate real test day conditions, which means making sure I have the stamina to do 4 sections to simulate the experimental section. However, 7sage's August 2024 version only has the 3 actual sections. Is there a way 7sage recommends practicing the August format but including 4 sections? Should I just immediately take an extra RC or LR section from another pretest right after I finish the 3 section PT?

Also, is it recommended to do this for EVERY PT, or should I just throw in a 4 section every once in awhile?

Comments

• necktie98necktie98 Live Member
    9 karma

I am wondering this same thing!

• CoffeeChucklesCoffeeChuckles Core Member
    edited February 19 7 karma

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited February 18 601 karma

Hi @il-legally-brunette @necktie98,

One method you could consider is to supplement your PTs with an additional RC or LR section from another PT, creating a single-section drill here: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/, after completing the 3-section PT. This can help replicate the 4-section format (4th being experimental) and build your stamina effectively.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with!