Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to begin to 7sage (again)

JAGhopefulJAGhopeful Member
in General 31 karma

Hey everyone, I have recently made the decision to retake the LSAT in the summer of 2025 (goal of 170+) because my current score (166 from Jan 21’) will be expiring by the time I plan to finally matriculate to law school in the fall of 2026.

Last go around, I began studying in October of 2020 with a diagnostic of 156, and reached a score of 166 by focusing HEAVILY on logic games. I did fine on LR and RC, but had a limited window to study (January was the cutoff for a program I was applying for at work). As a result, I really just skimmed the LR curriculum.

With Logic Games leaving the LSAT this year, I’m losing my greatest strength, but I’m also gaining the opportunity to improve a lot by taking the LR curriculum seriously.

How early is too early to begin 7sage again? I won’t make the mistake of limiting my study to 3 months again, but is 18 months too much?

Comments

• You Gotta Show MeYou Gotta Show Me Yearly Member
    93 karma

18 months isn't too long. Just study at least an hour a day and at the very least do 1 question a day. You'll be surprised at how quickly things come back to you.