Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking a Prep Test without LG

brigitb12345brigitb12345 Core Member
in General 6 karma

I am planning to take the LSAT after August, so I would like to start practicing with Prep Tests that do not include logic games. I read somewhere that once you click on a prep test, there should be a drop-down menu to the right of the prep test number that allows you to select the version of the test you want to take. However, I'm encountering an issue as there is no drop-down menu when I click on a prep test. If anyone has faced a similar problem and has found a solution, your insight would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    638 karma

Hi @brigitbastianon,

I'm so sorry for the trouble.

Just to confirm, were you attempting to access a PrepTest between 90 and 94? If so, please note that since PrepTests 90, 91, 92, 93, and 94 are in the current LSAT format, which includes 3 scored sections and 1 variable experimental section (which could be LR, RC, or LG), the LG section cannot be removed from these tests. Consequently, you won't see a drop-down option to remove the LG section for these particular tests. LSAC designed these 5 PrepTests in such a way that one of the sections serves as an experimental section, which could be LR, RC, or LG.

The PrepTests that have the drop-down option "August 2024 3-section LSAT (LR, LR, RC)" are only PrepTests 1-89.

If the PrepTest 1-89 on your end does not show the option "August 2024 3-section LSAT (LR, LR, RC)," please try clearing your cache, updating your 7Sage app (if you're using it), and your browser. You can also try changing your browser to Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.

Please let me know if you are still having trouble or have any further questions.